Awaretheory arguments superlist
- 1 Awaretheory arguments superlist
- 2 Itoconcepts arguments
- 2.1 Space related Itoconcepts arguments
- 2.2 Matter related Itoconcepts arguments
- 2.3 Time related Itoconcepts arguments
- 2.4 Epitoconcepts arguments
- 2.5 Itovergence concepts arguments
- 2.6 Survival and Life after death itoconcepts arguments
- 2.8 Complexenumeration concepts arguments
- 2.9 Emotional Applitocepts arguments
- 2.10 Moral Applitocepts arguments
- 2.11 Social Applitocepts arguments
- 2.12 Epistemological Applitocepts arguments
- 2.13 Transuniversal itoconcepts arguments
- 2.14 Other itoconcepts arguments
- 3 Itofazconcepts arguments
- 3.1 Space related Itofazconcepts arguments
- 3.2 Matter related Itofazconcepts arguments
- 3.3 Time related Itoconcepts arguments
- 3.4 Epitofazconcepts arguments
- 3.5 Itofazvergence concepts arguments
- 3.6 Survival and Life after death itofazconcepts arguments
- 3.8 Complex itofazenumeration concepts arguments
- 3.9 Emotional Applitocepts arguments
- 3.10 Moral Applitocepts arguments
- 3.11 Social Applitocepts arguments
- 3.12 Epistemological Applitocepts arguments
- 3.13 Transuniversal itofazconcepts arguments
- 3.14 Other itoconcepts arguments
- 4 Itofazspace proofs
- 5 See Also
Awaretheory arguments superlist
Awaretheory arguments superlist is the accumulating total list of arguments for the predictions and principles etc. in awaretheory. There arguments include rational experiments, moral arguments for awaretheory, construction of experiments arguments etc. When all is said and done there is overwhelming proof for awaretheory compared to any other competing scientific (or unscientific) theories about consciousness and ixperiencitness and how they are produced.
Amazing revolutionary ideas (such as awaretheory) need overwhelming support (scientific evidence) when the alternative is so entrenched in our emotional belief system. Most people can not understand or can not accept multiplicity of the ixperiencitness. The advantages for conscious beings is overwhelming. The multiplicity of the ixperiencitness follows directly from two scientific principles. First, the correct set of functioning's of the brain or equivalent produces consciousness and ixperiencitness. And second, duplicating this functioning within certain limits and transformations produces the same consciousness and ixperiencitness.
- Itoexistence proofs
- Oriexistence proofs, Idoexistence proofs, Coriexistence proofs, Citoexistence proofs, Vitoexistence proofs, Fitoexistence proofs, Isoexistence proofs, Bioexistence proofs, Enhaexistence proofs, Musexistence proofs, Insiexistence proofs, Tritoexistence proofs, Nrgexistence proofs, Comboexistence proofs, Simiexistence proofs,
- Itoconstruction proofs is a grouping name for
- Oriconstruction proofs, Idoconstruction proofs, Coriconstruction proofs, Citoconstruction proofs, Vitoconstruction proofs, Fitoconstruction proofs, Isoconstruction proofs, Bioconstruction proofs, Enhaconstruction proofs, Musconstruction proofs, Insiconstruction proofs, Tritoconstruction proofs, Nrgconstruction proofs, Comboconstruction proofs, Simiconstruction proofs,
Random Arguments for Awaretheory's Predictions, Principles, Existence of Concepts, Application of Concepts, Etc.
- Itoarguments part 1, Itoarguments part 2, Itoarguments part 3, Itoarguments part 4, Itoarguments part 5, Itoarguments part 6, Itoarguments part 7, Itoarguments part 8, Itoarguments part 9, Itoarguments part 10, Itoarguments part 11, Itoarguments part 12, Itoarguments part 13, Itoarguments part 14, Itoarguments part 15, Itoexistence arguments, Fazexistence arguments,
Specific brain/ specific mind argument for singularity: Superimmortality predicts that this argument is not correct because the brain is not identical to its structure and functioning. The structure and functioning of matter is what produces consciousness. There is no self or you without consciousness.
Personal identity versus conscious identity argument: is about the confusion between the two and how personal identity theories do not solve the problem of understanding issues of survival, life after death, and immortality.
Replacement of matter experiments: These experiments are about the replacing of matter in an original and determining under what conditions the original continues to have the same ixperiencitness. Instantaneous replacement of all matter is the replacement of the original with a cidentireplica.
Assimilation of matter experiments: These are experiments or rational experiments showing that to produce the same ixperiencitness there are no limiting matter assimilation speed limits as has been proposed by some thinkers in order to limit the self to a singular body. This means that in a physical body that is producing consciousness if all the matter is replaced as fast as instantaneously and the structure and functioning of the body stays the same the consciousness and ixperiencitness will stay the same as well
Nonexistent theory of consciousness existence arguments: This argument is that there is no real ixperiencitness. If there is it only last for a very short period of time. This leads to many problems that awaretheory does not have.
Universality theory of conscious existence arguments: This argument is that there is just one ixperiencitness shared by everyone. This leads to many problems that awaretheory does not have.
- Multiplicity produces a scientific theory argument
- This argument shows that itofazmultiplicity is the result of the most scientific system dealing with consciousness and ixperiencitness.
- Simplicity argument for awaretheory
- Awaretheory is a simply based but very extensive theory about consciousness It basic ideas are simpler that other theories about consciousness but it produces than the other theories about conscious existence.
- Simplicity argument for multiplicity
- Multiplicity makes a simply based but very extensive theory than the other theories about conscious existence.
- Explanatory argument for multiplicity
- Multiplicity explains more than the other theories do.
- Predictive argument for multiplicity
- Multiplicity is more predictive than the other theories.
- Technology argument for awaretheory
- Awaretheory: is the most technological useful of the theories. It tells us what is necessary scientifically to create life after death or immortality
- Technology argument for multiplicity
- Multiplicity is the most technological useful of the theories. It tells you what is necessary to make a specific consciousness and ixperiencit.
- Complexity argument for awaretheory Awaretheory
- is the most scientifically complex theory ever developed to understand consciousness, ixperiencitness, life after death, and immortality. Awaretheory is like chemistry in that it starts with a few simple ideas and ends with an endless amount of combinations of chemical compounds that can do an endless array of different things.
- Arguments for and against singularity
- This arguments deals why people believe in singularity and why these beliefs are misguided
- First experiment argument
- is a rational argument dealing with experimental evidence. It applies to proving that cidentireplicas and original have both the same consciousness and ixperiencit.
- Assimilation of matter arguments
- deals with the confusion about the need for assimilation of matter in producing the same ixperiencitness.
- Ixperiencit simplicity mapping argument
- shows one argument why multiplicity based on S&F is a simpler theory than singular or non existent theories of conscious existence .
- Ixperiencit coherence mapping argument
- shows one argument why multiplicity based on S&F is more coherent than other consciousness theories
- Beautiful theory argument
- Multiplicity make a beautiful scientific theory. What is a beautiful scientific theory? You could say it has emotional charm when you think about it (it can give you a warm fuzzy feeling so to speak). But objectively, a beautiful scientific theory explains many aspects of reality in new and frequently unexpected ways, is coherent with science as a whole, is technologically useful, can be understood, can be expanded into many new areas, does not use or require supernatural concept or objects, it is supported by experiments and rational experiments, it answers many questions but also for the curious it creates many more,
On the emotional level a beautiful scientific theory seem to make the world a better and more understandable place for conscious beings.
- Coherence argument for multiplicity
- Multiplicity is the most coherent theory with the rest of science and coherent within its own structure.
- Counting argument for multiplicity
- Zuboff uses a counting argument for universality it also works for multiplicity.
- Environmental argument for multiplicity
- shows why multiplicity is best theory for the environment.
- Moral argument for multiplicity
- Multiplicity solves many moral problems.
- Most optimistic theory argument
- Multiplicity's existence creates a very optimistic personal and world view.
- Alien argument for multiplicity
- Sufficiently advanced alien societies will understand these ideas about multiplicity and use them. This can reduce or eliminate many interplanetary conflicts.
- Superpath argument for multiplicity
- there are several arguments dealing with superpaths. First there is the existence arguments which are arguments and proofs that enhanced physipaths and enhanced awarepaths can exist. Second are the arguments that tie together superpaths with the original by showing that some superpaths can have the same ixperiencitness as the original. Third, showing that superpaths have the same properties such as multiplicity as the lower level originals do.
- Supersociety argument for multiplicity
- There are many benefits for the existence of a supersociety that contains superphysipaths. We do not have to be afraid of these super people because they will be versions of us and know that we are also versions of them if multiplicity is true. There are so many more superpath versions of each of us than there are normal versions that super societies are needed to allow superpath versions of us to exist.
- Arguments against universality
- This argument gives reasons why the universality theory of conscious existence is likely not correct.
- Idoriginal argument for multiplicity
- This argument is for the simplest, easiest to prove but maybe not to achieve form of multiplicity is that of idoriginal creation and existence
- Awarepaducer argument for multiplicity
- Awarepaducers allows for and can produce much greater diversity of consciousness existence and experiences.
- Diversity argument for multiplicity
- Multiplicity does not need limited diversity of conscious existence.
- Animal argument for multiplicity
- The concept of multiplicity of consciousness applies to animals as well as to humans. Whatever consciousness an animal produces can be duplicated in another body of the same type of animal with the same or close enough approximate structure and functioning in its nervous system. The less complex a nervous system is the more likely the universe can reproduce or approximate it naturally / randomly. What appears to be random cruelty in nature is not nearly as bad when the death of an animal is not the permanent death of the animals consciousness because it can be repeated with variations in many other animals of the same species. It is also possible to produce an animals consciousness in an awarepaducer/ physapaducer.
- Religious argument for multiplicity
- Religions want to limit the range of conscious experience to only their religious beliefs. A total religious world can be created in an awarepaducer where no other versions of our consciousnesses have to suffer because of the religious dogmas, but all the religious versions of ourselves of a certain type can coexist.
- Isoidentireplica existence arguments
- These are reasons why isoidentireplicas probably exist or can exist.
- Isoidentireplica use arguments
- are arguments that show that isoidentireplicas have use for producing consciousnesses either in producing the same consciousness as in bioidentireplicas (as in humans) or that they can produce other consciousnesses that can not be produced by bioidentireplicas but have the desired ixperiencitness. It is also likely that isoidentireplicas will have many other uses such as being able to exist in outer space without all of the care that is need for bioidentireplicas or for the relative ease of modifying the physipath thus ease of modifying the awarepath that is produced.
- Fidentireplica existence arguments
- These are reasons why fidentireplicas probably exist or can exist.
- Fidentireplica use arguments
- There are a number of different kinds of fidentireplicas some seem more likely to produce consciousness than others. The simplest fidentireplicas are where the consciousness producing part of the body is separated from the rest of the body. There would be many uses for this. In fact, when it comes to computers there is already separation in the functioning parts.
The videntireplica memory argument: Videntireplicas can have true memories of the original's life that the original has forgotten about or has remembered incorrectly. The videntireplica could even have many more correct memories of the original life than the original does. Since different videntireplicas have different correct memories of the original's life, their sum total of memories is closer to that of previous awaremoments of the original than the original is.
- Cidentireplica memory argument
- The cidentireplica will have the exact same memories as the original. This is experimental proof tying the consciousness of the original to that of the cidentireplica.
- Singularity bias argument
- gives specific written examples of bias thinking against multiplicity.
- First Experiment Argument Science is based on the belief that experiments can give us information. It can be argued that every experiment gives us information. Being able to duplicate the experiments helps confirm the information gathered on the first experiment. The scientific belief is that if you actually duplicate the experiment you will get the same results. If you do not get the same results then something was different in the experiment. When a person exist through time he is an experiment as to what consciousness and ixperiencitness is produced under those conditions.
- Arguments and proofs list limited list
- Existence arguments/ potential existence arguments/ actual existence arguments, for consciousnesses and ixperiencitness, for all the different types of itoidentireplicas types of existence arguments, concept existence arguments,
- Identity arguments / identity arguments for consciousness / identity arguments for ixperiencitness for each of the itoprinciples
- Arguments for itomultiplicity / Arguments for the identity theory / Arguments for the itocontinuum theory
- Moral arguments for itomultiplicity / Moral arguments for the identity theory / Moral arguments for the itocontinuum theory
- Arguments for S&F Arguments for each type of itoimmortality, Arguments for each type of fazimmortality, Arguments for each type of itofazimmortality
- Similarity of structure and functioning argument, Similarity of structure and functioning experiments
- Scientific multiplicity, Theory of conscious multiplicity, Argument for multiplicity of the ixperiencitness concept, Path multiplicity, Path multiplicity arguments, Supernatural multiplicity, Multiplicity postulate for ixperiencitness,
Cidentireplica behavior proof is that a cidentireplica will behave just like an original so any questions about the consciousness experienced by the cidentireplica will be exactly like the answers given by the original. The question is will the consciousness change even if the structure and functioning stays the same if this is so then there must be some factor that effect the consciousness other than just the structure and functioning of matter. The only way that an external observer will understand the consciousness produced by the original or cidentireplica is by the behavior.
Videntireplica behavior proof One version of the videntireplica behavior proof is based on letting the cidentireplica's structure and functioning diverge from the original's structure and functioning and then see what the behavior is of the videntireplica. The videntireplica's structure and functioning can be allowed diverge in many different ways from that of the original's structure and functioning. Another version of the videntireplica behavior proof is based on letting the videntireplica's structure and functioning converge from the original's structure and functioning and then see what the behavior is of each resulting cidentireplica is. Videntireplicas can also diverge and converge or partially diverge and converge over and over again to the structure and functioning of that of original.
Itoarguments are a grouping name for : Oriarguments, Idoarguments, Coriarguments, Citoarguments, Vitoarguments, Fitoarguments, Enharguments, Isoarguments, Musarguments, Insiarguments, Tritoarguments, Comboarguments, and Simiarguments .
Itoevidence: Orievidence, Idoevidence, Corievidence Citoevidence, Vitoevidence, Fitoevidence, Enhaevidence, Isoevidence, Musevidence, Insievidence, Tritoevidence, Nrgevidence, Comboevidence, Simievidence,
Itoexperiments, Oriexperiments, Idoexperiments, Coriexperiments, Citoexperiments, Vitoexperiments, Fitoexperiments, Enhaexperiments, Isoexperiments, Musexperiments, Insiexperiments, Tritoexperiments, Nrgexperiments, Comboexperiments, Simiexperiments,
Itomultiplicity arguments: These are arguments that deal with how having numerous bodies (itoidentireplica) with the same structure and functioning effects the consciousness and ixperiencitness that they produce.
Itoimmortality arguments does not mean much to society if people do not understand these ideas and how to best apply them.
Other itoconcepts arguments
Itofazinterchangeability arguments Any amount of matter can be interchanged within the body and what matters as far as consciousness and ixperiencitness is concerned is the resulting structure and functioning over time.
Itofazassimilation arguments Concept of assimilation of matter: It does not matter how fast new matter is assimilated in a body what matters is the resulting structure and functioning that is created over time
Itofazfuturality arguments: These are the arguments for the prediction that Itofuturazation: experiencing the present in the future
Itofazhistorality arguments: Itohistorazation: experiencing the present in the past
Itofazprospectality arguments Itoprospectazation: Experiencing some future now
Itofaztemporality arguments The combination of time related principles
Itofazrepetition arguments: If a physasection or physamoment is repeated then the same awaresection or awaremoment will be duplicated that was produced in the original.
Itofazinception arguments-- when in time it began
Itofazexordium arguments-- when or where along the awarepath/ physipath
Itofazcreation-- who or what created it
Itofazmodality arguments -- how it was created
Itofazautochthonality arguments -- where it comes from
Itofazcausality arguments-- why it was made
Itofazerudition arguments -- knowledge about
Itofazmultisimivergence arguments: These are arguments showing that itofazpaths can both partially converge (become more alike) and partially diverge (become less alike) at the same time with different aspects.
itofazsimimultivergence arguments: These are arguments showing that itofazpaths can both partially converge (become more alike) and partially diverge (become less alike) at the same time with different aspects over and over again.
Itofazimmortality arguments does not mean much to society if people do not understand these ideas and how to best apply them.
Itofazspace extension proofs
Orixpepath extension proofs: Are strong supporting evidence and rationalizations that orixpepath extensions potentially can exist and possibly can be made or made again. Since the ixpepath does not have to have a continously the same ixperiencitness any ixperiencitness of any ixpepath can be an extension to any other ixpepath. But restrictions can apply, for instance, the extending ixpepath can be required to have the same ixperiencitness as the original at the time of death of the original.
Oriepipath extension proofs: Are strong supporting evidence and rationalizations that oriepipath extensions potentially can exist and possibly can be made. These are arguments about the possible existence of knowledge.