Aware theory superlist
- 1 Aware theory superlist
- 1.1 Major Itoconcepts
- 1.2 Itoprefixes and Itosuffixes
- 1.3 Space related Itoconcepts
- 1.4 Matter related Itoconcepts
- 1.5 Time related Itoconcepts
- 1.6 Epitoconcepts
- 1.7 Itovergence concepts
- 1.8 Survival and Life after death itoconcepts
- 1.9 Itofazconcepts
- 1.10 Complexenumeration concepts
- 1.11 Emotional Applitocepts
- 1.12 Moral Applitocepts
- 1.13 Social Applitocepts
- 1.14 Epistemological Applitocepts
- 1.15 Transuniversal itoconcepts
- 1.16 Other itoconcepts
Aware theory superlist
List of superlists is a template that is a list of lists of terms that can then be more directly accessed to gather more information. The list is not finished. It however has more terms than this page does. And it shows some origination of ideas.
Template Superlist; For economy of the data base size and to reduce the number of pages many terms and phrases are defined as lists of definitions for related terms. As with many scientific terms like elements, planets, molecules, etc, the amount of information for each term in awaretheory will increase. Consequently, eventually each term will need its own wiki page. The list is not finished. It does show the template lists that each have multiple definitions.
Other related superlists Progressive superlist, Quondamic superlist, Futuristic superlist, Historical superlist, Aware theory superlist elaboration, Itoconcepted Itofazspace Superlists, itofazspace superlist List of Superlists .
1. Itoexperiments: Oriexperiments, Idoexperiments, Coriexperiments, Citoexperiments, Vitoexperiments, Fitoexperiments, Enhaexperiments, Isoexperiments, Musexperiments, Insiexperiments, Tritoexperiments, Simiexperiments, Comboexperiments, Nrgexperiments.
2. Itoevidence: Orievidence, Idoevidence, Corievidence Citoevidence, Vitoevidence, Fitoevidence, Enhaevidence, Isoevidence, Musevidence, Insievidence, Tritoevidence, Simievidence, Comboevidence, Nrgevidence.
3. Itoarguments: Oriarguments, Idoarguments, Coriarguments Citoarguments, Vitoarguments, Fitoarguments, Enharguments, Isoarguments, Musarguments, Insiarguments, Tritoarguments, Simiarguments, Comboarguments, Nrgarguments.
4. Itoprinciples: Oriprinciples, Idoprinciples, Coriprinciples, Citoprinciples, Vitoprinciples, Fitoprinciples, Enhaprinciples, Isoprinciples, Musprinciples, Insiprinciples, Tritoprinciples, Simiprinciples, Comboprinciples, Nrgprinciples.
5. Itomultiplicity: Orimultiplicity, Idomultiplicity, Corimultiplicity, Citomultiplicity, Vitomultiplicity, Fitomultiplicity, Enhamultiplicity, Isomultiplicity, Musmultiplicity, Insimultiplicity, Tritomultiplicity, Simimultiplicity, Combomultiplicity, Nrgmultiplicity.
6. Itosubjectivity: Orisubjectivity, Idosubjectivity, Corisubjectivity, Citosubjectivity, Vitosubjectivity, Fitosubjectivity, Enhasubjectivity, Isosubjectivity, Mussubjectivity, Insisubjectivity, Tritosubjectivity, Simisubjectivity, Combosubjectivity, Nrgsubjectivity.
7. Itoanalogies: Orianalogies, Idoanalogies, Corianalogies, Citoanalogies, Vitoanalogies, Fitoanalogies, Enhanalogies, Isoanalogies, Musanalogies, Insianalogies, Tritoanalogies, Simianalogies, Comboanalogies, Nrganalogies.
8. Itoequations: Oriequations, Idoequations, Coriequations, Citoequations, Vitoequations, Fitoequations, Enhaequations, Isoequations, Musequations, Insiequations, Tritoequations, Simiequations, Comboequations, Nrgequations.
10. Itoconstruction: Oriconstruction, Idoconstruction, Coriconstruction, Citoconstruction, Vitoconstruction, Fitoconstruction, Enhaconstruction, Isoconstruction, Musconstruction, Insiconstruction, Tritoconstruction, Simiconstruction, comboconstruction, Nrgconstruction.
11. Itoimmortality: Orimmortality, Idoimmortality, Corimmortality, Citoimmortality, Vitoimmortality, Fitoimmortality, Enhaimmortality, Isoimmortality, Musimmortality, Insimmortality, Tritoimmortality, Simimmortality, Comboimmortality, Nrgimmortality.
12. Itoapplications: Oriapplications, Idoapplications, Coriapplications, Citoapplications, Vitoapplications, Fitoapplications, Enhapplications, Isoapplications, Musapplications, Insiapplications, Tritoapplications, Simiapplications, Comboapplications, Nrgapplications.
16 major types of identireplicas and itoriginals with one grouping name: Itoidentireplicas: original, idoriginal, coriginal, identireplica, cidentireplica, videntireplica, fidentireplica, isoidentireplica, bioidentireplica, musidentireplica, enhaidentireplica, insidentireplica, tridentireplica, nrgidentireplica, comboidentireplica, and simidentireplica.
12 levels of understanding and development: experiments, evidence, arguments, principles, multiplicity, subjectivity, analogies, equations, mapping, construction, immortality, and applications.
Experiments to arguments, to principles to analogies, to equations to ixperiencitness, connections to immortality. Sequence: Investigation to rationalization to organization to understanding to connections to application.
The prefixes and suffixes in the science of psychexistology
Itoassimulation Concept of assimilation of matter:
Itofuturality Itofuturazation expereincing the present in the future
Itohistorality Itohistorazation expereincing the present in the past
Itoquondamality Experiencing some past now
Itoprospectality Itoprospectazation Experiencing some future now
Itotemporality The combination of time related principles
Survival and Life after death itoconcepts
Itoimmortality does not mean much to society if people do not understand these ideas and how to best apply them.